Workforce Training & Upgrading
Managing Large Volume of Registration
Allocation of Classroom & Trainer
We believe continuous learning makes one employable and also helps one to meet the changing environment. Training centers provide several trainings and educational programs to candidates. We have developed a system to manage the industrial training process.
This module is built for organizations which require a solution their Training Business
- Participants may log their Registration via Web
- Registration come into the System for User to verify and confirm the registration
- Once Registration is confirmed, Email will be sent to the Participants
- Generate Sales Invoice to Company or Individual for confirm Registration
- Notify Participants of the Class schedule via email / SMS
- Allocation of Classroom and Trainer
- Calculation of Trainer Fee based on the Setup
- Seamlessly Integrate with NAV Account Receivable Module
Candidates who want to attend the training can do online registration from the web portal. All data is checked to avoid duplication of participants.
The Perfect ERP Solutions For You
The registration information will be transferred to the back office system (NAV). A confirmation email will be sent to the candidates after they finish registration. Data can be easily accessed by the training institute to check the number of places left in a class or the details of the candidates registered etc. An auto mail is sent to participants regarding the class schedule.
The system can also be used to allocate resources like classroom and trainer. The system is smart enough to compute the trainer fee, the total amount generated from a particular course etc. Several reports are be generated for reference purposes.
Since the number of students undergoing the training has increased over the years, the manual system is deemed to be no longer efficient enough to manage the training institute. By developing this system, it has proven to be a wise way to effectively control and manage industrial training related affairs.